Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
We send quality traffic at the most competitive rates possible with the fastest service and absolutely no hidden fees. Your campaign will go live within 24 hours, but in most cases, much faster. We are the largest traffic provider on the Internet and have been providing Internet marketing for over 15 years.
There are basically only 4 different types of traffic being sold as guaranteed website traffic.
1. Domain Redirected Traffic – Domain redirected traffic is when a company purchases expired domains that already have some links and type in traffic and uses these domains to redirect this traffic to the advertisers website. This type of traffic DOES NOT CONVERT and here is why… If someone is taking the time to type in a website address or clicks on a website link that is the site they want to go to. They done want to think their going to bobsbaseball.com and get redirected to fredsfootball.com
2. AutoSurf Traffic – From wikipedia Autosurfs are traffic exchanges that automatically rotate advertised websites in one’s web browser. Members earn credits for each site that they view, which can then be spent to advertise members’ sites by adding them to the autosurf rotation. Sites may additionally be added by external advertisers who pay the autosurf operators. The problem with this type of guaranteed website traffic is the people using autosurfs are only interested in getting visitors to their sites and alot are not even in front of their computers while the system is autosurfing for them.
3. BOT FAKE TRAFFIC – This is “traffic” or “visitors” that is generated using advanced programming that pretends to be a visitor. This traffic is easy to spot since most of the visitors will only come from a few different IP addresses and most of it will be in batches. Websites selling this type of traffic are the ones you will see with 1MIL visitors for $XX. Websites selling real guaranteed traffic are paying much more for their traffic than what these sites sell it for.
4. Exit Windows or Pop Unders – By far the only type of traffic ever worth purchasing. Exit windows or pop unders are a variation on the pop-up window is the pop-under advertisement, which opens a new browser window hidden under the active window. Pop-unders do not interrupt the user immediately and are not seen until the covering window is closed. Visitors seeing these type of ads are actively surfing online and visit a publishers site that has special HTML code on it that causes the exit window to appear. Alot of these publishers are also category targeted so guaranteed traffic delivered via pop unders is targeted website traffic. Websites selling this type of guaranteed typically pay their publishers between at least $2.00+ per thousand of visitors. So if you see websites selling traffic for less than what the advertising is paying publishers you can be sure it is not exit windows or pop unders.
Note: Unlike other companies who sell “traffic” or “visitors” we NEVER use software, bots, autosurfs, or redirected domains to send you website traffic. All of our traffic comes from our network of high quality websites via full browser exit windows / pop-unders.
All of our traffic is generated through pop-unders or exit windows. We have a publisher network of over 100,000 high traffic websites. In exchange for a portion of the revenue we generate, these website owners place HTML code on their sites that causes the pop-under window when someone visits their site.
A pop-under or exit window is like a pop-up except that it loads underneath the current page rather than over it.
This form of advertising is much more superior because it is less intrusive.
Yes, please contact us concerning bulk traffic purchases or information on our traffic reseller program.
Our pop-unders are delivered at full browser windows for maximum viewing quality. The pop will automatically adjust itself to fit the viewers max screen resolution.
If a user has a pop-up blocker, our traffic server script will not execute. This means that you will never get counted off for a visitor using a pop-up blocker since no pop will be displayed to that person.
Yes, the traffic that we deliver is 24 hour unique. Meaning you will never receive more than one visit from the same IP address within a 24 hour period.
Yes, you will get real-time stats to show you the progress of your campaign.
Optimize your site to make it load quickly or design a page that not only loads quickly, but makes use of things such as special offers, good color schemes, etc. Anything that may appeal to your target audience. Remember if you have too much information on your landing page this will distract the visitor. Remember the visitor will make a decision about staying on your site within a split second. Keep your landing page simple and to the point!
Your campaign will go live within 1 day, but in most cases, much quicker… normally within 30 minutes.
It depends on the number of visitors that you order and what you set your daily cap at. We guarantee we will deliver all visitors within 30 days if you max your daily cap.
A daily cap is the maximum number of visitors we will send to your site within a 24 hour period. You will always receive less than your daily cap, but never over.
You can pause your traffic campaign simply by setting the daily cap to zero.
This is dependent on factors such as your site”s sales copy, design, load time, color scheme, and overall presentation. With this type of traffic it is best to keep your landing page as simple and to the point as possible.
There are many reasons that a visitor will not register with your server.
* A user cancels out the window before your site loads
* The user is on a slow connection and the request times out
* The user is behind an ISP with a proxy ex. AOL
* The users’s browser served the request from cache instead of from your server
* Your site was unavailable at the time of request
* Your tracking software could not handle concurrent connections
* Your tracking software does not update in real time
Should there ever be a major discrepancy, open a support ticket and
attach a copy of your “raw server logs” available from your web host and
we will be more than happy to issue a credit if one is due! Please note
that we must have your actual server access log files as 3rd party
tracking is known not to be accurate.
Yes, the page that you use for your campaign cannot contain any of the following:
* Sound (background or flash)
* Frame breaking code
* Scripting that alters a user’s browser
* Adult or illegal content
The minimum order for our guaranteed website traffic is a 5,000 visitor sample buy.
This will allow you to see that we are actually sending real visitors to your website.
As well as, to make sure you have tracking set up properly on your end.
The pricing on our website is shown as price per 1,000 or CPM as this is widely used
in any type of internet advertising ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_impression ).
This allows one to easily see the value with the higher volume purchases.
NOTE: We at AlienTraffic suggest no less than 30,000 as a minimum test buy.
Any purchase less than this will not give you a large enough sample group in order to
be able to properly judge your current website design for conversions using this type or traffic.
All of our traffic is all delivered via exit windows from our large publisher network. These sites will load your webpage in a pop under window under the publishers site. If a visitor is not interested in your webpage or offer, they can elect to close the window immediately, which is why you may receive a high bounce rates.
The most effective advertisers we have will create a specific landing page for this type of traffic. Think of the landing page as a billboard on the highway…you want to grab the persons attention, but don’t want to overload them with too much information or choices. These landing pages will consist of a attention grabbing headline along with a bulleted list of benefits to the visitor, as well as a call to action button or lead capture form.
Is Your Question Not Covered?
We are more than happy to help you!
Simply click the button below and one of our team members will get back to you.